Back to school shopping is one of my favourites when I was a kid. Parang may kakaibang saya ang bagong pencil, erasers, yung maraming function na pencil case (haha!) sa ating mga kabataan noon di ba? It’s no wonder why Zee was so happy and excited when we went to the Grand Back-to-School Fair of National Book Store.
Nakakatuwa kasi noon, ako yung binibilhan ng nanay ko, ngayon ako na yung may anak na binibilhan ng school supplies.
BAKIT SULIT MAMILI SA GRAND BACK TO SCHOOL FAIR?
- Admission is FREE and it showcases high quality brands
Being frugal doesn’t mean we always go for the one with the cheapest price tag. Mas tipid kapag quality products ang binibili at nakakatuwa na yung mga favorite at trusted natin na brands nasa Back To School Fair.
SO MANY SELECTIONS…
- Lots of freebies and promos
You can score free products like pens, drawstring bags, tumbler and more, masaya din kasi may may mga games sa mga booth.
I also love that they have colouring activities for kids!
Nakakatuwa din na may mga actual product demo 🙂
SALE ITEMS! Marami sa Bag and lunch boxes..
- Wide and complete variety of choices
From basic notebooks, pens, folders, to socks, bags and lunch boxes, they are all available. One-stop-shop talaga ang National Book Store. The place is spacious enough to move and stroll around.
May hygiene kit na and socks kaya di ka na lilipat sa ibang store.
May shoes din mommies, matibay daw itong brand na ito “Easy Soft”
Here are some TIPID TIPS for your back to school shopping:
- Do the inventory and create a list – check what you still have at home, then create a list of the things that your child needs.
- Take advantage of discounts when you buy in bulk – stock on supplies that you will need for the entire school year
- Stick to your alloted budget – you don’t need to buy all things cute, stick to your budget, discipline momsh!
- Bring your Laking National Card – aba, sayang din ang points mommies
- Bring your ecobag – not a tipid tip, but it will make your after shopping experience more smooth and easy.
SHARING WITH YOU MOMMIES OUR HAUL:
Ilan ito sa mga napamili namin moms..
Before you go, don’t forget to check out their PROJECT ARAL. For as low as P30 you can donate to a child in need. Demonstrate the gift of sharing to your child by availing this charity project of National Book Store.
DID I MENTION ABOUT THE RAFFLE?
Yes, yes, yes! currently, may on going raffle ang NBS for a chance to win NBS Gift Certificates! Angbongga! Di ba?
Check out their page for more information mommies!
So mommies, complete your child’s supplies and shop early at National Book Store Grand Back-to-School Fair.
Until May 26, 2019 located at Glorietta 2 Activity Center, Makati City (10 am to 9pm).