Aside from being a business addict and being a hands-on mom,
I also love cooking. I am so thankful to received my first “Philips Airfryer” from Philips Philippines as a token for being one of the Philip’s Avent 30 Circle of Moms.
Sharing my first recipe post and my first dish using the Philips Airfryer.
It’s easy, quick and very tasty 🙂 Perfect for on-the-go busy mommas..
“Roasted Rosemary Chicken”
1 whole chicken
1 onion (quartered)
1-2 tbsp. rosemary (fresh or dried)
1 tsp. salt & pepper
- Combine salt, ground black pepper, and dried rosemary then mix. (you can brush some oil to avoid the chicken from sticking)
- Rub the mixture around the chicken.
- Stuff the quartered onion, spring onions, and rosemary in the chicken (you can use kitchen thread to tie the legs of the chicken, I don’t have one that time sorry, hehe)
- Bake / Roast for 30 minutes in 200 degrees.
- Turn the air fryer off. Place in a serving plate.
Perfect with potato wedges 🙂
I am so in-love with my kitchen partner, the Philips Airfryer, makes cooking fun, easy, less oil, healthy and convenient for moms who are multitasking .
I am excited to share more easy, quick recipes using the Airfryer soon…