Sa panahon ngayon, we all can agree that Health is indeed the greatest wealth.
Kaya as nanay, mas naging intentional and extra meticulous ako sa health ng family ko the past months.
We are thankful everyday that we are healthy. Aside from daily prayers for protection, we are always taking things with extra care and caution:
- Eat Healthy Meals – balanced diet is a must to have a strong immune system, kaya kasama palagi ang prutas at gulay sa daily menu ng aming pamilya.
2. Enough Sleep – complete sleep is highly encouraged too, kahit busy tayong mga parents because of many roles we are juggling daily, we should always take time to rest and give our bodies a chance to recharge.
3. Good Hygiene – washing our hands, covering our mouth when we sneeze or cough, having a sanitizer on-hand, wearing a mask and face shield are some of the best practices. Modeling good hygiene at home is one of the good values we can impart to our children.
4. Stay active – thankful na maraming generous online instructors, we can watch fitness videos online, 15-minute exercise a day can have a great impact on our bodies. If may area kayo sa bahay where you can walk, run or play active games with kids masaya din yun.
5. Taking vitamins and supplements – aside from eating healthier meals, we also take vitamins daily, plus supplements like Tolak Angin. Since I am currently pregnant, si husband and si Zee muna ang nag-take ng Tolak Angin, pero may i-share ako na new favorite ko from them.
We discovered Tolak Angin before nung nasa isang pharmacy ako. I heard great reviews sa products na ito online.
There are two ways you can enjoy your Tolak Angin mommies. One is to take it directly from its packaging or second option is to add some warm water, mas relaxing for me yung sa warm water especially if night time sya ititake.
Thankful din kami, na finally may for kids na ang Tolak Angin. At hindi din ako nahirapan ipatake sya kay Zee. Nagustuhan nya yung minty feel and lasa nito.
For moms like me naman na gusto ng instant spa feel sa bahay, ito ang favorite ko, Tolak Angin Care, essential oil sya mga mommies, lagi ito nasa bag ko para kahit lalabas saglit dala ko sya.
Nakakatuwa din na may mga ganitong products na dagdag sa health supplement ng ating pamilya di ba mga mommies?
Kapag tumatanda din pala tayo, nagugustuhan talaga natin ang amoy ng mint ano? Therapeutic sya ano?
Kayo mga mommies how do you protect your family this season? Baka may mga health tips pa kayo 🙂