When I became I mom, I honestly cannot remember the last time I didn’t feel tired.
Because syempre, ang daily role ko as a mom ay “the first one to wake up and the last one to sleep”.
No wonder, even young moms like me, can feel body aches and pains na. Relate na rin na isa sa mga must-haves sa bag ay mga oils and pain-reliever patches, haha!
And I believe na one of the must-haves for every mom is a “Precious Herbal Pillow”.
I first saw this product at Human Nature brochure and I really got curious, may mga nadidinig na din ako testimonies sa radio before on how this product really helped them kaya I’m really thankful that I got to try it myself and it was amazingly relaxing!
Share ko mommies on what I love about this product:
- Made of natural ingredients – I’m extra careful on products that I’m using especially when it comes to wellness. I make sure that it is really safe and will not have any future bad effects in the body. Medyo OC ako sa ganung aspect mommies. Kaya that’s one thing that I love about Precious Herbal pillow. The pillow is 100% natural. It is filled with natural grains, aromatic herbs and essential oils. (What’s inside the pillow? Cassia Seeds, Ginger, Cinnamon, Lemon Grass, Lavender and Pepper Mint.). Kaya no worries of any harmful chemicals or ingredients. It is safe and made of natural ingredients.
- Easy to bring anywhere – what I have is their eyepatch pillow, very handy, kaya even on an out-of-town trip or vacation, or for working moms, pwede syang dalhin sa office or anywhere.
- Relaxing and Aromatic –because the pillow is filled with aromatic ingredients, sobrang relaxing nya gamitin. It can be used either hot or cold compress. I’m also using the eyepatch for upper back muscle pain (I use the hot compress) and for my migraine attacks mommies, sobrang helpful ng cold compress. For fast relief and comfort, I can guarantee na effective sya as aid sa mga pains natin. Very aromatic din yung scent kaya para kang may compact spa at home.
- Easy to use – I know most of us moms, ayaw ng masyadong complicated dahil busy tayo sa household chores and sobrang singit lang ang me-time for mommy hehe.
I really like it na kapag may migraine ako, I just need to put the precious herbal pillow eyepatch sa sealed plastic and sa freezer for 1-3 hours. For hot compress, if you have a microwave oven at home you can heat it for 1-2 minutes lang and to those moms who doesn’t have a microwave oven, you can use the steaming process, you just need to steam the eyepatch (seal it in the plastic) and wrap with cloth before steaming for 15-20 minutes.
- For the whole family – because it is 100% natural, it can be used by all members of the family. For daddy, mommy and even for kids. Sulit yung investment sa product kasi everyone can use it.
Highly recommended for: muscle pain, cramps, asthma, flu, colic, arthritis (hot compress) migraine, headache, bumps, inflamed muscles, fever, sports injuries, toothache (cold compress)
How much is the eyepatch? It is now on-sale for only P500 sa lazada
By the way, I’m also using the eye patch for my upper back pain. But I’m also considering getting a bigger pillow para cover yung buong back 🙂
Include it on your mommy must-haves inays, super big help sya sa akin, I’m sure you’ll love it too! Sulit na item!