This month I want to blog more about mommy+preneurship.. And since I am managing a home-based business, I want to give you mommas and ladies some business ideas that you can start at the comfort of your home…
Are you a mom, a homemaker that desires to start your own business while being present and around with your child? or a wife who wants to help increase family’s income.. or do you have a hobby that you want to turn into a real business?
Let me share with you some business and/or product ideas that you can start at home:
- Baked goodies- why not turn your love for baking into a sweet haven of baked cookies and cakes?
- Handmade Products- a natural crafter? design your own jewelries or products and sell it online.
- RTW Clothes – Turn your passion for fashion to an online boutique. Scout a supplier or hire a seamstress to create your own designs.
- Buy ‘n sell Items – are you good in trading? Start a buy ‘n sell business, there are many sites now that offers free advertisement.
- Accounting/Bookeeping Business – were you an accountant? You don’t have to retire and leave your dreams. You can still pursue that career from home. There are many freelancers and entrepreneurs that are in need of accounting service online.
- Events planning- if you are an organized person and loves celebration, why not turn that skill into an events planning business.
- Graphic design business– create an online portfolio of your artworks and offer your service world wide in the comfort of your own home.
There you go girl! Hope these tips will help you start your home-based biz..
We shouldn’t let motherhood or being married stop us from dreaming big.
Because we are all created by God to excel!
Share with me and to our dear readers your home-based business or your business ideas that will work from home?