One of the regular expense of having a baby is their personal care like baby wash, shampoo and lotion. Bukod yan sa diaper and milk (if formula fed). Kaya we moms all can agree na medyo magastos talaga ang first year ni baby.
If you’re looking for an affordable yet high quality baby products I’m happy to share with you our family’s discovery Baby Care Plus by Tupperware Brands Ph.
Yes mommies, hindi lang sila yung matitibay natin na food keeper, but Tupperware also have their Personal Care line.
The Baby Care Plus is complete from Head to Toe Baby care mommies. They have Shampoo, Baby Bath, Lotion, Cologne and Powder.
What Zee and I love about it?
- Hypoallergenic & Dermatology Tested – it gives us parents a peace of mind when we know that the products we are using to our little bundle of joy are safe. Di ba?
- Right PH Balance & Baby Plus+ Friendly Ingredients – yung formula nya may mga unique ingredients for baby’s skin protection mommies like the following :
Baby Bath with Lamesoft Skin Protector – first time nyo din ba madinig ang Lamesoft mommies? Ito daw yung nag foform ng natural barrier around the skin ni baby that protects while cleansing for softer & smoother skin.
Baby Shampoo with Cetiol Conditioner – it moisturizes baby’s hair and scalp preventing dryness & leaving hair soft. Common pa naman ang dryness sa balat sa babies even sa scalp kaya ok itong Cetiol.
Baby Lotion with 24 hour lock-in moisture and Vitamin E para soft all day ang balat ni baby.
Baby Powder with Allantoin na anti irritant to soothe baby’s skin while keeping it fresh and dry. Low-dusting kaya lower yung risk for inhalation. Pero mommies syempre better consult your child’s pediatrician first if allowed na si baby for powder. But we love using their powder kay Zee lalo kapag mainit and during outdoor playtime.
- Powdery Scent – lalong mag-aamoy baby ang babies dito mommies, we really love the scent. Fresh Powdery Scent!
- A little goes a long way – matipid sya mommies especially the shampoo & baby bath, konti lang pero foamy na sya pero walang residue after cleansing. Super sulit din yung malalaking packaging nya feeling ko mga 3-4 months namin magagamit ito.
- Budget-friendly – yes mommies, pasok sa budget! Considering the quality ok na ok yung Baby Care plus sa price nya mommies.
To order and to know more about this product, you can contact any Tupperware Distributor or visit the following:
And because Tupperware Brands PH is so generous, they are giving 1 Tipid Mommy Reader a chance to try the Baby Care Plus Products.
View this post on Instagram
GIVE-AWAY ALERT Momshies! Baby products that are not just high in quality pero pasok din sa budget! Sobrang love ko din yung powdery scent nya mommies. . • Together with Tupperware Brands PH, we are giving away mommies, this set of Baby Care Plus Products (valued at P2,500+) • How to join? 1. Follow @tipidmommy and @tupperwarebrandsph on Instagram. 2. Tag your friends in the comment section below! . • Give-Away Open until October 14, 2018 Winner will be announced October 22, 2018 #giveawayph #babyproductsph #tupperwarebrandsph #tipidmommygiveaway
Join na kayo Tipid Mommies!