Since Heart’s Day is near, I would like to share something “Hearty” and about LOVE..
Have you heard about Gary Chapman’s 5 Languages of Love?
If not yet, I encourage you to check it and take the Love Language test, to know your love language, your spouse’s love language and even your child’s love language.
Isn’t it amazing? That we can express love to the people that matters to us that truly connects to them or that they can really understand, especially to our Hubby Loves.
As they say “Love is a verb” – it means it should be greater than words, we should express it and show it.
“Its not how much you say I LOVE YOU, its how you prove its TRUE” (NAKS! haha)
So Here’s the result of my Love Language Test:
My main Love Language is through Words of Affirmation / Physical Touch.
Discover yours: http://www.5lovelanguages.com/
The 5 Languages of Love according to Dr. Gary Chapman:
- Words of Affirmation Do you love to hear the words “I Love You” every single day?
- Physical Touch Holding hands while walking is a Yes to you
- Acts of Service Your partner cooked breakfast for you and that made your day
- Quality Time Staycation, no calls or text and just the two of you talking to each other is your dream vacation with your man
- Receiving Gifts You’re the happiest girl every time he surprised you with flowers
“If we learn to meet each other’s deep emotional need to feel loved, and choose to do it, the love we share will be exciting beyond anything we’ve ever felt.” – Gary Chapman
“So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love..”
1 Corinthians 13:13
Hope you can share with me your love language :) Do this with your spouse or child!
Happy Hearts! Stay in-Love!