Let me share with you ladies what I heart about Stylash.
- Chic Interior – I love their colors and how the shop was designed. So chic, relaxing and their bed is very comfortable – which is very important because it takes 30 minutes to 1 hour for the eyelash extension procedure.
- Natural Look- there are 3 types of eyelashes silk, synthetic and mink. Stylash offers mink lashes which are lighter and feathery (less pressure on the eyes) making it look so natural. You’ll get an instant doll look.
- Well-trained technician- I’m an eyelash extension fan, I’ve tried different salons but only few have had their staff underwent professional training. And stylash is one of them.
- Superb Costumer service – they are very accommodating and friendly. And it made my me-time more relaxing and comfortable.
- Reasonable Rates – Stylash eyelash extension starts from PHP 550 and up, you’ll definitely get what you paid for, or even more.
Do you want to see the Before and After Image? The attendant told me I have a natural long lashes, I just need to make it look thicker… And I really love how it looks like!
Hubby told me, it made my eyes look brighter :) A stranger even told me I looked like a doll (Wow!)
Schedule your eyelash extension now ladies!
To know more about Stylash and be updated on their promos : Stylash Eyelash Salon
It’s been a week and my eyelashes still look good. I am thankful for the grace and favor from God for the generosity of Stylash Eyelash Salon for treating me a “mommy me-time” but rest assured that my review is based on my personal experience and opinion.