Baby wipes are one of the most useful baby essentials we have since Zee was born.
From those days, we’ve used it for his poo-poo, used it to clean high chairs and used to wipe his mouth and now… to wipe his hands from his messy activities as an active toddler.
Being an OC-mom and pro-natural, I am also in search for new and better products for my little one.
As moms, we always want the best for our babies.. I am so happy to have switched to organic baby wipes.
and I’m sure you’ll love it too..
Reasons to love the “Organic Baby Wipes”
- 100% Organic – it has no harsh chemical (no paraben, no alcohol, no chlorine) truly the gentlest to baby’s sensitive skin.
- Natural Ingredients – wipes are infused with aloe vera, known as anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial that will help prevent nappy rash.
- Texture- wipes are softer compared to the previous brand we’re using.
- Fragrance – I’m super inlove with its scent. It’s very light and so-baby like.
- Packaging – the packaging is simple yet elegant, it has all the information you need.
- Price Wise- I was surprised it cost almost the same as marketed baby wipes.
- 100% Biodegradable – Salute to this company who truly cares not just to our little ones but also to the environment.
What are the sizes of organic baby wipes?
It is available in 80 wipes, 20 wipes (travel pack) and 30 wipes (XL size for adults).
Rates based on Lazada.ph
20’s (Pack of 12) PHP 395 or (PHP 32.93/pack)
80’s (Pack of 5) PHP450 or (PHP 90/pack)
30’s (Pack of 5) PHP 345 or (PHP 69/pack)
Where to order or get the organic baby wipes?
I saw in their page, they are now available in Rustan’s.
To know more about this product check-out their facebook page:
All the best,