Isa sa inaabangan ko yearly ay ang MIBF, at ang must-visit na booth ko ay ang CSM Booth. Bakit? Kasi yung mga favorite authors and books ko ay P100 lang (yung iba 400+ ang original price) kaya anlaki talagang savings mommies.
CSM Publishing launches the CSM Book Stopover as its campaign for this year’s Manila International Book Fair (MIBF). The theme is inspired by the traffic of book enthusiasts swarming this most-awaited book event in town. Pioneer of the P100 LAHAT (Everything at P100) promo, CSM gives book lovers a one-stop-shop for their personal reading and gift-giving needs —one they will enjoy getting stuck in!
Now with a wider area, our booth will give you more space to move around and score great finds at an affordable price! This year, CSM will offer many locally published international titles, including bestselling books by John Bevere: The Bait of Satan, Killing Kryptonite, Driven by Eternity, The Story of Marriage, and Breaking Intimidation.
CSM also proudly introduces hot-off-the-press books from new CSM authors:
- Brave and Beautiful: Serving God with Courage and Grace in Marriage and Ministry by Donna Castillo-Tan
- Embracing Disability ThisAbility: A Family’s Journey with Cerebral Palsy by Ruth Floresca
- Break: Conquering Burnout with Sabbath Rest by Patrick Mabilog
- Creating Wealth Through Property by Carl Dy which features articles about real estate investments from Randell Tiongson, Francis Kong, Christian Bautista, and more.
Some of our favorite local CSM authors are also launching new titles:
- Unli Rice and Unlimited Rice vol. 6 by Joey Umali
- Creating Wealth and Managing Finances by Jose Feron “Dodong” Cacanando
- Harvesting in Famine: Victorious Living in Times of Crises by Willy Chua
- Soaring High: Your Flight Plan for Your Best Career Ever! by Nelson Dy
- Seasons of Life, Seasons of Love by Grace Shangkuan Koo
- Kayamanang Pinagpala ng Diyos: Sampung Prinsipyo ng Wastong Pangangasiwa ng Pera by Rene Resurreccion
- Higit Kaysa Ginto: Mga Debosyon Ukol sa Kaperahan at Pagiging Katiwala Nito by Beth Flores
- No Means No: How to Drug-Proof Your Child by Grace D. Chong
- Are You Called to Go or Called to Stay? Alin Ka sa Dalawa? by Ana Gamez and Lollette Calingasan.
Book Launch, Free Seminar and Raffle Prizes!
We invite you to attend CSM’s Grand Book Launch on September 14 at 5:30pm, at the Stage Area.
You can also catch life and wealth coach Chinkee Tan live at a special FREE seminar and book signing on September 12, Wednesday, 1-3pm, also at the Stage Area. Be sure to get copies of his bestselling Diary series, Diary of a Pulubi: 22 Money Lessons on How to Avoid Going Broke, My Ipon Diary: A Simple to Use Savings Diary to Help You Achieve Your Financial Goals, and My Badyet Diary: Maging Badyetarian Para Yumaman.
Meet and greet our local authors at our daily book signing events! Plus catch our hourly giveaways for those who will come and purchase for a minimum of P200.
Fill up on good reads to fuel your mind, heart, and spirit!
The 39th Manila International Book Fair will be held on September 12 to 16, 2018 at the SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia, Pasay City. Isama na ito sa schedule nyo mommies..
Go straight ahead to the CSM booth nos. 71-76 (between Aisles P and Q)—your road to P100 Lahat.
You may also take advantage of their online pre-selling/reservation from September 3-7 by sending your order through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org!
For more details about CSM and their promos:
Grab this chance mommies and daddies to save on our book expense. Grabe! Anlaking tipid at savings nito di ba?
Isa ang reading sa magandang trait na maturo natin sa ating mga anak.
Ooops! Don’t forget to bring your own eco-bag, water thumbler and your list para sa hassle-free MIBF Shopping!