“Baby Wipes” must have ‘yan ng bawat mommies, whether newborn stage, toddler and even preschooler. We all can relate na hindi makakaalis sa bahay ng walang baby wipes sa bag.
As I’ve shared before mommies, sensitive ang skin ni little boy ko, and kahit tipid mommy ako, pagdating sa wellness ni Zee, go ako palagi sa organic and natural products.
Until I’ve discovered, hindi pala lahat ng organic and natural ay totoong safe na for our babies and kids. Because some companies, even if they claimed that their products are “Paraben free” in most cases, they just replace the harmful chemical with a different type of chemical na harmful pa rin. Nakaka-sad ano? So dapat palaging naka-check sa label talaga.
Mommy Tip: Here are some of the chemicals to watch out mommies – parabens, methylisothiazolianone and synthetic fragrances.
I’m thankful that Millennials Moms and Kinder Care, introduced to our family the “Kinder Care Ultra-safe Baby Wipes”
Sharing with you what we love about this new baby wipes:
- No harmful chemicals- Kinder Care’s Ultra-safe baby wipes are filled with natural ingredients like cucumber, chamomile and pomegranate. 100% no harmful chemical mommies.
- Mild on baby’s skin – very soft yung material nung baby wipes, and unscented din s’ya, making it perfect sa sensitive skin ng babies or even kids with allergy or rash prone skin.
- Quality product – if familiar kayo momsh sa Honest Company sa US, I just found out na same manufacturer sila ng Kinder Care Baby Wipes, so no wonder kaya maganda yung quality ng wipes nila.
- Reasonable price – syempre mommies, hindi naman ako mag rerecommend ng sobrang mahal, pasok ito sa budget natin. Reasonable yung price nya para sa quality and safety nya sa little ones natin. Siguro may mga brands na mas mura, pero hindi natin maguarantee yung safety momsh.
10’s wipes Php 24.90
25 wipes Php 69.90
80 wipes Php 129.90
Where to buy?
Robinson’s Department Store Ermita
Robinson’s Supermarket – Ermita, Otis, 168, Cloverleaf, Pioneer
Metro Market Market
Sta. Lucia Department Store
You can also order online at : Kinder Care
Overall review mommies, I will definitely buy this product again.
And because I wanted to share my experience with you mommies, 2 Tipid Mommy Readers,
will win Kinder Care Ultra-safe Baby Wipes products.
How to join?
- Like Tipid Mommy and Kinder Care on Facebook
- Follow Tipid Mommy and Kinder Care on Instagram
- Comment your child’s age and your location, Tag 3 of your mommy friends on the poster post too.
- Repost or Share the give-away poster
- Use #TipidMommyxKinderCare and #TipidMommyGiveAway as your hashtags
(Optional bonus entries to those who will comment on this blog post)
Winners will be announced on October 13, 2018.