Being a 90’s kid, I can still recall when my parents told me about the newest theme-park in the country. Pero siguro mga after 3 years pa kami nakapunta, and isa yun sa memorable childhood experience ko.
This year, Enchanted Kingdom is celebrating their 23rd anniversary. Nakaka-amazed din during the media launch, the owners of the theme park, highlighted God’s grace as the secret to their business growth and success.
Sharing with you some of the magical events and promos that they have for every family:
- 6th Sky Wizardry Fireworks Competition (October 13 / 6pm at the Spaceport)
The most awaited annual fireworks competition is back and ready to paint the night sky again with magical colours! This will feature local fireworks manufacturers. Angel Aquino and Joshua Colet will host the event. Masayang experience din ito for the kids, I’m sure ma-eenjoy nila ang fireworks display.
- GMA Kapuso Show (October 20 / 6pm at the Spaceport)
Have a blast with your favorite Kapuso stars from Onanay, Victor Magtanggol, and Asawa ko Karibal Ko as they conquer Enchanted Kingdom’s stage for a spectacular, high-energy performance. No less than our homegrown artist from Santa Rosa, Alden Richards will be featured as Victor Magtanggol.
- 23rd Anniversary Concert (October 27 / 6pm)
Remember the 90s as Popstar Princess Sarah Geronimo sings the best throwback hits from that decade along with James Reid, The Juans, and Janine Teñoso. This will surely be another magical event for all the members of the family.
- Enchanted Kingdom Story: The Musical (November 11)
Find out the magical story of Fairyland and fall in love with Princess Victoria, Princess Maphista, and of course, our favorite wizard Eldar, as we launch for the first time the Enchanted Kingdom Story: The Musical.
Enchanted Kingdom’s Newest Promos
- Promos for the Teachers – in celebration of Teacher’s Day in October, may special price of P700 for all the teachers kasama na ang Agila Pass, and not just for the teachers, pati sa 4 companions ni Teacher, just bring your employment ID when purchasing the tickets. May Free souvenir item, skill games coupon, special discount on EK photos and even on meals, and mommies, may ongoing Enchanting Teacher FB photo contest din. They also gave out free entrance to Enchanted Kingdom to all teachers who’ve registered online.
- Student Sem Break Promo – we all can agree na medyo stressful din talaga ang schooling, as moms, we can treat our children a break too with their barkadas at Enchanted Kingdom, may Free DQ Blizzard na yung P750 regular pass, don’t forget to tell your child to bring his/her school ID.
- New Food Tenants – last July nag-launched yung Shakey’s on wheels mommies inside the theme park, but now they will have a permanent location. Mas bigger na din ang Dairy Queen, may Auntie Anne na din inside the park para sa mga mahilig sa hand-baked pretzels. At yung Magnolia Ice Cream House, may “23 Scoops of Magic,” a special ice cream treat big enough to share with friends or family! Yezzz! Good for sharing na mommies!
View this post on Instagram
Mga mommies na 90’s kids, tanda nyo pa ba nung first time i-open ang Enchanted Kingdom? October 1995 nung nag-open ito sa public 😊 . . And this year, as they celebrate their 23rd anniversary andami nilang special events & promos. . . One of the enchanting events ay for our dear teachers. P700 nalang ang regular pass, may free souvenir item, free skills game coupon and special food promos and more! . . May upcoming concert din si Sarah Geronimo & James Reid mommies sa October 27! . . Na-enjoy na sya ni little boy ko, madami na yung rides na pwede sa age nya 😊 . . Anong favorite ride nyo sa @ek_philippines momshies? #EKRememberTheMagic23
It is one of goals this year to visit the theme park with our son, and we are so thankful to be able to crossed out this on our bucket lists for this year. Yey! Thank You Lord! Seeing the happiness in my child’s eyes sobrang worth the time and resources mommies.
I will share soon our Enchanted Kingdom Experience with our preschooler.
Sulit na ba ng 5 years old? Kwento ko sainyo on my next blog post mommies.