Many parents are asking me, how come a “frugal”, “practical” ,“tipid mommy” like me loves traveling. As a mom and family finance advocate, I believe that investment is not just about paper assets alone – hindi lang stock market, mutual funds … Continue reading
Are you on a budget too? :)
I think this is perfect for those who wants to have their “family devotion time” during the Lenten Season (without spending much).
Last Tuesday, I needed to attend a 2-day workshop in Mandaluyong City.
Since, I can’t leave my baby at home (breastfeeding and without a yaya), hubby & I decided to look for a budget-friendly hotel.
And we found a perfect place where hubby and my little baby can stay while I am on my training.
What we love about Go Hotels:
- Very accessible (beside Robinson’s Pioneer)
- Affordable room rates (we had our room at PHP 1600+ Queen Size Bed & Breakfast for two at Tokyo Cafe)
- Homey Ambiance
- The super shower
- Really friendly & accommodating staff (they allowed us to store my expressed breast milk on their hotels’ refrigerator)
How staying in the hotel helped us:
- since it is near the workshop venue, I can just take a tricycle instead of bringing our car
- save us time from travelling (approx. travel time from our house to the workshop venue is 2-4 hours one way x 2 if round trip)
- I still breastfeed my baby, since the venue is near – hubby and baby dropped by the workshop during lunch break so I can feed my little boy.
- hubby and baby strolled around the mall beside the hotel while waiting for me
- buying food is easy because you can buy food in the mall (no eating allowed at the room, but they have tables where you can eat at each floor)
- we had a sweet sleep
You can check more details about the hotel here: