One of the things I am grateful of this year is having new set of Friends and new Communities. Some of my new online friends are from our mommy bloggers group.
I am happy to be part of Mommy Bloggers Philippines’ Christmas Party this year, Indeed, it was a Christmas To Remember.
A very relaxing ambiance at Linden Suites’ Sky Lounge with mouth watering meals by Mesclun.
The venue was lovely decorated and styled by Amari Events “Gold and Red Themed”
And a surprise jewelry box from Mommy Nhezzie’s business.
A fun-filled day with mommies, a me-time for most of us (no kid and husbands allowed)
Pass the Vita-Cubes Story Telling Game (to the left… to the right.. across!)
New mommy friends. My Lovely Seat Mates!
Exciting Raffle Prizes from generous sponsors!
An afternoon coffee made perfect with Lotus Biscoff (YUM!)
And our take home goodies from the Christmas Party’s sponsors.
And what made it so special are the smiles and laughters of everyone, the inspiring spirit instead of competition, the generosity and the gift of friendship outside the blogging world.
Special thanks to the mommies who organized the event and to the generous sponsors for making our Christmas Party possible and for filling our pantries (haha!)
- Linden Suites for our venue check out their suite-est holiday staycation special rates
- Mouth Watering Food by Mesclun Restaurant
- Elegant Gold + Red Venue Styling by Amari Events
- Official Photographs by Casa Litrato
- Cutie Jewelry Box & Ribbons from Chelsy & Casey , Shoppers Stop
- National Bookstore for the raffle prizes
- Starbucks for the raffle prizes
- Philips for the raffle prizes (yey! I won a Pink Iron)
- Fujidenzo for the raffle prizes
- Zojirushi for the raffle prizes
- Robinson’s Supermarket for our basket of healthy goodies
- Fuentes Manila for the raffle prizes
- Sun Villa Resort for the raffle prizes
- Hotel Quickly for the raffle prizes
- Jolly for our mushrooms and corns
- Lotus Biscoff for yum biscuits with our coffee
- Rebisco Vita Cubes, healthy candies for our little ones
- Wacoal, undergarment for different body age
- Villa del Conte – superb tasting chocolates
- Red Ribbon‘s softest mamon
- Yes! Life needs frosting by Cinnabon
- Fruit Tray and Dish holder by Melawares
- Yummy frozen treats by Frabelle