I was experimenting different affordable meals and ulam ideas, and found out this recipe from a Foodie Group.
If you love fish and nuggets, perfect ito for you! Mommies, super affordable pa! Great for Baon too!
1 small can of tuna flakes in oil (century tuna)
2 packs of plain crackers crushed (sky flakes, magic flakes or rebisco)
1 small onion (chopped)
1 tbsp flour
salt & pepper
1. Crush your plain crackers
2. Mix all ingredients in a bowl
3. Season with salt & pepper
3. Form your preferred nuggets shapes
4. Heat the cooking oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Fry all your nuggets until golden brown each side.
5. Serve with your preferred dip
Very easy and afforda-meal idea mommies!
Meron ka rin bang affordable meal recipe? Please feel free to share with us!