Mommies, did you enjoy your me-time at Nailaholics last week? I’m so grateful to be part of the event, I grabbed the opportunity to have a short me-time, my husband allowed me to have an hour day-off bago sila sumunod ng little boy ko sa mall.
We, moms, need to recharge and unwind too, especially sa mga full-time mom and yayaless, we all need a “time off” kahit 1 hour lang.
Sharing with you mommies top 5 things I love about the National Pampering Day:
1. It is Free! No Strings Attached – some people might thought you need to avail a service to claim the Free Foot Spa, Manicure or Foot Massage during the National Pampering Day but the truth is it is absolutely free, no hard selling, just 100% free pampering service from Nailaholics. Imagine P320 ang foot spa, that’s a big savings na for budgeted mom like me.
2. It is very systematic – no long lines, you don’t need to wait too long to avail the free pampering service, if you’re able to get a ticket in advance, you have a reserved time slot, if you’re a walk-in client, they have a schedule available. Parang wala akong na-notice na nag-antay ng matagal usually 5-10 minutes lang.
3. Same kind of service – I availed free Foot Spa, I thought it is just an express foot spa para ma-try lang yung service, but what they actually offer during the National Pampering Day is the same procedure, ingredients and duration of their regular foot spa. Yung Free Manicure nga, Orly, OPI and other well-known nail polish brand pa ang kasama. Kaya super sulit talaga mommies.
Sinong mga nakapunta sa #NationalPamperingDay today mommies? Na-enjoy nyo ba ang pamper time nyo? 🙂 Mommies, laking savings din ito, imagine P320 ang regular price ng footspa and Free lang sya for today 😍 Salamat sa mga friendly staff from SM Molino Team at SM Las Piñas para sa foot massage ni little boy 😁 #theasianparentph #tapfluencer #mommybloggersph
4. Friendly Staff – even though it is a Free event, you can see the excitement to their staff, that they are part of this company and event. They even insisted to give my toddler a Free Foot Massage too.
5. It is a meaningful event, it is for a Cause – more than a pampering experience, what I love the most is, the #NationalPamperingDay is for a special Cause. Each customer, will pick their chosen organization. World Vision, Save the Philippine Sea and PAWS.
If you’re not able to join this year’s National Pampering Day, don’t worry, Nailaholics will surely do this again next year mommies!
What about you? What do you love about your Nailaholics Pampering Experience?